Cant Connect to ESO.. AOE3

Hi, I cannot seem to connect to eso. the screen is hung up on connecting to eso part and after about a minute an error pops up saying ESO Error message received (e_abort ) , I have checked all over the internet for a possible fix but cant seem to find one, My friends that have the same ISP as I do has no issues whatsoever

Things I have tried,

  1. Restarting PC
  2. Restarting and Resetting Router
  3. Reinstalling the Game
  4. Verifying Files of the game
  5. Installing ESOC patch
  6. Disabling firewall

All these were possible fixes that I found over the inernet and none of these worked so far, it would be great if anyone else could help me out with this. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/raptaaawgaming
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/2BRZnVR
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment