How do you counter Ports 1v1?

Any high level players have any advice for beating ports in 1v1 in DE? I'm a top 200 player, usually main Lakota, India, Russia, or Inca. I seem to really struggle to counter Ports in 1v1. They seem to generally get a fast industrial and push hard with heavies. Once the initial push is cleared they just spam Jinetes into my eco until it's gg.

I have my best luck with Inca/Russia as I can choke them off easily, but still struggle alot. If you rush hard, colonial militia will end you. You can somewhat keep up with a hard boom if it's not a water map, but they have an extremely strong unit comp in age 4. It seems like the best route would be a hard early age 3 push but with the amount of choke points on DE competitive maps it can make it easy for them to turtle.

What are others thoughts? Anyone had luck using different techniques on ports? As soon as I open up a game against a high level ports player I basically want to quit.

submitted by /u/AllorNothing27
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/2WSeCFm
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment