So what beats Franks Economy in 1v1 ranked

So what beats Franks Economy

I am playing at 800 – 900 Elo and Franks Just own, age up quicker, get Castles quicker, do everything quicker (Knights, Farming, Castles, earlier Age up, massing armies) than normal civs it would seem.

Stats I’ve won 90% of my game like 10 or so after switching to Franks, having never played them before with only limited 100 games experience. I just feel like the Civ is overpowered, even Aztecs seem to fall behind. ( edit prior to Franks I was playing Vikings a lot)

I have noticed that I get to Castle age 16min -17min on average vs my opponents (18-20mins) typically with 20 villager feudal build.

2nd of all, Franks are one of the most popular picks and percentage of wins on AOE stats at every Level <1000 Elo, <1600 elo, and >1600 elo…

A) Which Civs are faster at advancing Ages and have quicker economies?

B) Which other civs can beat a 13 minute castle age for franks with castle drop on Arena?

C) what strategies do you use against franks that win? which civs do you use?

submitted by /u/LyfeMeter
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3pwb5Jd
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment