Sportsmanship

It’s surprising me how often you’ll play a game and there will be no chat or replies. Just played a 2v2 where my ally left after about 10 minutes so I was left fighting 2 enemies. I stuck through and the game ended up lasting over an hour. No gg’s or anything after it finished. It would have been easy for me to just throw my toys and quit right then and there. Played about 5 games this afternoon and it’s really odd how quiet it is.

I know I’m just complaining about what’s a pretty small thing really, it just bugs me the lack of sportsmanship I’ve come across. Might as well just play AI if people are going to be this rude. It takes very little effort guys.

On the flip side - I’ve played a lot of games in the past where players were really helpful / funny, even when I was a pretty average player.

submitted by /u/Vagrant_Antelope
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3968M9t
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment