How to defend MAA into tower rush with forward stones?

Started running into a lot more early aggression with drushes and MAA now that I'm 1400, had 2 games recently where both my stones were pretty forward, but not close enough to easily wall in and also close to each other and could be covered by a single tower.

In both games I opened double range archer which seems wrong I guess since the drush/MAA can hold off long enough for my opponent to have 2 towers on my stone and then the game gets hard if I can't find another stone to build my own towers, etc.

Also, I mainly play as Chinese so I tend to have food problems early. What am I supposed to do in this situation? Do I go up 1 or 2 vills faster than a normal 23 pop and pre-emptively tower my stone? Get my own MAA? If anybody has a replay or a twitch/YT example that'd be really appreciated as well. Thanks!

submitted by /u/saviourQQ
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3aZ2Fq0
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment