New to the game and need some more help.

Hello,

A couple weeks (Months?) ago I posted on this sub asking for tips for the game. All the tips you've given have been extremely helpful.

Here is my understanding:
- Always keep TC active (Need to work on this one)
- Never have idle villagers (I've also been having difficulty with this one, but I'm doing okay with it)
- Use Hotkeys (Sort of use this one, I do know it's important tho)
- Don't float resources or units (This one is easy)
- Always force the opponent to react, rather than being the one reacting to the opponent. (Starting to work on this)
- Practice, Practice, Practice
- Keep Scouting in the early game

Here's my dillema:
I've been trying to get to beating Moderate AI (someone reccomended going straight into ranked after that, so that's what I'm doing). However, I'm stuck on Easy AI.

Here's why:
The first time I played the AI, he started pressuring me right as I was about to start pressuring me. I couldn't be able to force him to react because he kept killing any armies I sent at him, and then proceeded to send his troops towards me.

The second game I played against the Easy AI, I was able to build up a castle and a few millitary buildings and started pressuring him with siege, archers, and cavalry. However he proceeded to kill all my units and then started pressuring me. I also ran out of gold (And even with the help of the market) could not retaliate or get him to respond to me.

Is there something I am missing? What could I do to get better?
Thanks in advance,
u/Crusader_2

PS: I am brand new to this game. I'm not old enough to have played it 15 years ago and only discovered it in the last 6 months.

submitted by /u/Crusader_2
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2X0k2hI
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment