Which civ is best for TG Arabia on both pocket and flank?

As a casual player with limited time, I cannot learn how to play all civs. I just want to learn the build orders of one specific civ and improve my learning curve by staying with this civ. Otherwise I always begin from the scratch when switching between civs.

I am wondering which civ is viable and strong as pocket and flank in TG Arabia. I often play 2v2 with a friend but he likes to switch civs and role (melee/ranged) regularly. That's why I want to learn playing both roles too, but stay with one civ to master it. When I play alone, I am open to play everything from 1v1 to 4v4.

I think the most important requirement for the civ is to suit Arabia TGs because in 1v1 most civs can be played with no devastating disadvantage.

submitted by /u/bwg1952
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2WSUAKW
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment