Online matches sportmanship

Hey all. So I just started playing online about a month ago. I played the game 20 years ago when it first came out and decided to jump back in. I only played post-imp with friends before so learning the Dark Age build orders have been fun. Currently hovering around 800 - 850 ELO.

So being 40ish games in, is the sportmanship in this game normally poor? I try to say hello and to have fun and gg after the game but never get many responses. Two matches ago, the other guy was cussing me out and such.

I don't play any meme strats. I play Bulgarians 100% of the time with a Fast Castle build. So.... its not like I'm douching or tower dropping.

Is this normal?

submitted by /u/Bronzefortrying
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/37QIOHB
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment