Hybrid map build order

I've been improving a lot based on advice from this sub, so thanks for the help! Still struggling to break 1050 regularly but a month or 2 ago I was struggling to stay above 950 so we're getting there. My question today is - I've mostly banned maps with water up till now to limit variables while I'm still learining. Would anyone have recommendations for a basic hybrid map strategy to start with, or videos focusing on this? Thinking mostly about 4 Lakes in the ranked pool for now. I know it's good to fish, but the last few times I've played on a map with water, I end up screwing myself by not really having enough resources to make vils OR fishing ships lmao.

submitted by /u/OLTARZEWSKT1
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/37NULh5
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment