Anyone having an extra copy of the Steam Extended Edition?

Hi guys,

I have been looking for an extra copy of the AoM Extended Edition since I want to play online with friends one night in one or two weeks. However, already having the Gold Edition, $30 is kind of expensive for the amount I would play the game. I have seen that it is on sale once a year, but I fear I have to wait until the winter sale.

Anyway, I would be willing to transfer $10 or maybe a (HumbleBundle) redeemable key for a copy of the Steam AoM Extended Edition. So if you guys know a friend who has an extra copy lying around could you please refer him/her?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/mauerbrecher
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : AgeofMythology https://ift.tt/2GZSVsY
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment