What do you expect of an MMORTS?

I don't hear a lot about proper MMORTS'. I mean proper as in not Clash of Clans style, microtransaction heavy money grab. While i enjoy my MMORPG and my RTS i've found little that mixes both of them. Age of Empires Online sat at a nice place in my opinion, with the army building and rpg feel, but that's gone now. Upcoming ones...Foxhole looks interesting but doesn't seem like you get an army. Is that the only one? I'm going to guess people just aren't so interested in traditional RTS style games anymore (starcraft 2 is probably the biggest rts at the moment, followed by some age of empires variation). So what would expectations do you have for an MMORTS, and that studios just aren't satisfying?

submitted by /u/sponge_bob_
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : truegaming https://ift.tt/2IRaUHS
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment