What can you do early castle age vs. Eagles?

This is no doubt my noobiness, but wanted to know what you guys would do.

Just had a 2v2 arabia. I'm Indians, they're Incas. I have been ahead in score most of the game by like 10%; picked off like three vill's in feudal to a scout rush, maybe 3/4 more at start of castle with camels. No damage at home.

I can see he's got 20 eagles (+1, +1), with 5 pikes, and I assume 16 camels (+1, +3) are fine. I add 5 scorpions and take a fight next to my TC, but barely. My micro is average, but I make the camels fight the eagles, and avoid the pikes at least initially.

I got destroyed. There are like 12 eagles left.

I should have realised at that point I needed hand cannons (?) but the score had already flipped from 10% in my favour to 10% in his, and I have to get a university, chemistry, two archery ranges, and a decent amount of time to pump them out.

What can you do at the start of castle to counter eagles?

submitted by /u/CleverFreddie
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2kAtB3H
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment