What do you want from Age of empires 4?

I just remembered there's a good chance we could see more information on the new Age of empires game that was announced last year at E3. Since there is little information about the game I thought I'd see what peoples thoughts are about it in the terms of what they think the setting may be, and how the gameplay might be different since it's being devolped by Relic entertainment (the same people that made company of heroes). Based from what I've seen in the announcement trailer I feel like it could span across multiple time periods including modern and that kind of makes me nervous, but hopefully relic make this game work as I'm sure I would sink hundreds of hours into it if it was anywhere near 2 and 3.

What do you want from Age of empires 4?

submitted by /u/Joe365365
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : Games https://ift.tt/2IU79Nr
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment