Why is the AI just so freaking bad?

DE.

When I first got this game I lost 3 games in a row to standard AI. I soon realized the only strong suit the AI has is that it attacks really fast and catches you off-guard. And that's the only way it will ever win against an average player.

After I started walling in and playing more defensively I couldn't believe just how bad the AI was. Coming from the Starcraft universe I expected more of a challenge, I suppose.

It's not only that the AI is bad in general, though. I literally found no difference between the standard (or even easy) AI and the hardest one. They all just keep trying to push through your fortified wall (with a gazillion towers) and go in practically 1 soldier by 1. Their economy is also so shit I just can't believe.

Has there been any word on improving the AI (and PATHFINDING)?

submitted by /u/thetruekingoftime
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe https://ift.tt/2KUFP2w
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment