I spent 2 days trying to beat a Hard Poseidon AI as Zeus in Ghost Lake

I had such a hard time getting to even Heroic Age because of his stupid Lure ability. I had a hard time herding goats because the map spawned them in stupid places. Does killing AI scouts even do anything?

Lategame, how many workers should I have on Food and Wood? At that point, there's no more gold mines, so I rely exclusively on the market for Gold. He kept trying to raid my market, but I hid it under like 8 towers and a Fortress.

I only won because I just sat in the place where he would build a market and slowly advanced into the base and flanked it.

It's not fun. The AI is ruthlessly efficient. I lost so many times because they would easily raid, and my counter raiding never paid off because they always had like 4 military buildings, and whenever I tried to destroy a building 9 workers would build another one. And I couldn't raid early against Poseidon, his militia made it impossible to do any meaningful damage to his town.

submitted by /u/Extreme-Tactician
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : AgeofMythology https://ift.tt/3zxqDln
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment