Vill Rushing African Civ Livestock?

I've been watching Aussie Drongo videos and wondered what would happen to these very fast rushes if you took out the livestock. Seeing no commentary on this anywhere, I decided to try it myself with my 950-1050 ELO opponents.

Now, it turns out this wasn't that easy to accomplish because it seems people at this ELO generally have a random civ, but after four games (not that many!) I found a Hausa player and promptly built a forward manor to send two settlers down to kill their cattle.

They resigned instantly. 1min39sec game.

They also called the tactic "cancer" which, honestly, I'm inclined to agree with... to avoid sacrificing too much eco, I deliberately used Brits to do this. But at the same time, it should be fairly easy to defend, I think, because it's so obvious. So I really want to know how players at a higher ELO would handle this.

submitted by /u/FrameworkisDigimon
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe3 https://ift.tt/3n008Sv
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment