what do you guys think if the random Maps/Skirmish gamemode had heros?

sorry if this discussion has bought up before, one of my favorite thing about AOM was heros. what do you guys think if every civ had one hero for each age up, like each age up you get one hero.. who provide either support or really good unite likable to tank 3 to 5 knight. I mean imagination is the only limit here.. you can have insane OP stuff if the dev is not careful.. but I feel like it would be a nice addition, but I'm sure veterans of this game will tell me why its a bad idea.. so yea just wanted to spark a discussion

what is the biggest pro/con you guys see in this?

submitted by /u/Virtual_Pilot_999
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3kww9i5
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment