Which civ have fewer option of what to do, but are very good at what they can do?

Hi, Im just about to start my first aoe2 game and I just cant decide which civ should be my main focus to learn the game and get decent to start multiplayer. I would welcome civilisation that cant do milion things to solve one situation, but just few things efectively to solve any situation, so I have easier time learning the game and not get overhelmed, while focusing more on macro then micro play, so probably some archer/artillery/cavalery archer focused?

Thanks for tips and advices, have a nice day :)

PS: Civilisations that catched my eye, but Im open to any other:

Bohemians, Mongols->like those two cultures, but Im not sure about Bohemians, cause they might get some hard hitting nerf soon

Japan-> often mentioned as noob civ for no-brainers

submitted by /u/arktozc
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2WBHPaK
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment