Endless militia spam

I forgot where I first saw this, I think maybe a T90 video, but I've been trying this funny whacky strategy where you do a dark age militia rush.....that never ends. You just keep producing militia constantly (along with villagers to slowly expand your horrible dark age eco).

Been having a surprising amount of success with this in ranked games, but then again I'm ~800 ELO so maybe no surprise

Its easy enough to counter if you can manage to wall up properly, go up to feudal and create towers and archers. At the same time, by this point you may have a lot of villagers and so you yourself could suddenly switch into a fast castle into knights or something.

submitted by /u/RKU69
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/38roD26
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment