Any Guesses? (HC3 Identities)

Hey guys, hope you're enjoying HC3 as much as I do (especially with all the COVID19 shenanigans)

I was wondering if you have any theories about the players? I think Kotyan Khan is Hera and Saladin is theViper. I think Kotyan was very Hera-stic by playing clean, raiding the economy, the way he expands and so on. While many voted for TaToh in Saladin, I see his playing style and confidence is closer to theVIper - I think because of the EWE move in game one, I am very inclined to think it was theViper....anyway, I am hoping for a Kotyan v Saladin final.

Oh, I also have a feeling that Vivi and MbL have left the tournament (sorry guys :( )

Do you have any theories of your own? Please share :D

submitted by /u/MoVoner12
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3diRA1K
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment