Need a good PS4 Co-Op

Growing up one thing my father and I always bonded on was video games, mainly the PlayStations and PC games. I would sit for hours watching him play Age of Empires and Warcraft on the PC, while on any PlayStation we would play mainly sports from Madden to MLB to NBA Live and now 2K. What I need to find is a good PS4 co-op game. We have been playing 2K predominant for the past four years and it's gotten to the point where it's rinse and repeat do the same thing over and over. Yes it's fun but it's getting old so I'm looking for any type of game that has a co-op mode. He has played on Diablo and Skyrim a little bit by himself and also he enjoyed Gun many years back. But he is also one that isn't very skilled when it comes to doing multiple things at once he's a very basic player lol. So if you have any suggestions it would be great to hear, and again it doesn't really matter what genre I just need something different.

submitted by /u/Sweaty1023
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : gaming https://ift.tt/2UvBb2B
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment