Multiplayer Issues: Severe lag and rubberbanding

Tried to play with my friend in a 1v1 last night and had severe lag and rubberbanding issues. We live in the UAE and were using westindia server (~110ms ping). of the 5 games we tried to create, one was playable but even that disconnected us halfway through so had to reconnect again.

I have read previous posts about these issues without any solutions that have seemed to work. I wanted to check to see if people were still having this issue at the end of March 2020 and hopefully there is some workaround I'm not aware of?

Both my friend and I have high-end computers and fast internet connection. Both running latest windows and patch of the game.

Really appreciate some help. Love this game and really hoping to play it.

submitted by /u/joshuamhardwick
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/39rBVdk
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment