Having trouble competing in multiplayer

So I’m fairly decent at this game. I am able to beat the hard AI with a knight rush and know a good strategy to do it. I’ve also used it online and it works well.

However, when I am in the pocket position and focus a lot on booming my economy, I find myself being very late to the imperial age because I’m trying to create a hundred villagers out of 200 pop and this strains my food resource. Moreover, I use about 3 TC’s to do this. And when I do make it to the imperial age, I don’t have an army yet and I get destroyed by my opponents.

Is there a way I can avoid straining my economy while booming and creating my military before and during the imperial age? Any help is much appreciated :)

submitted by /u/Nut-Loaf
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3d7oUIJ
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment