Not the biggest fan of t90's style?

Not trying to hate or anything, I think t90 is a nice guy and a great caster. However, I'm not the biggest fan of his style due to the constant focus on annoying memes ("archery ranges on island" etc), the sometimes a bit over the top casting, the imo intentional misleading viewers in hidden cup (constantly saying, ohh it could be this guy, but it could also be these 5 players...) and the amount of gimmicks he includes in his streams (all the gimmicky "nothing" maps, the whole hidden cup concept and such).

Now obviously I'm in the minority here and t90 is clearly very successful. I'm not trying to say I'm right or anything, taste is subjective. Just wondering if anyone shares my views.

What I generally prefer is something like t90+pro player casting, t90+Dave if there is less focus on memes etc, sometimes Nili or Ornlu. I'm not against fun or jokes, I just dislike the focus on it.

submitted by /u/TooDriven
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2Qz5cw4
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment