Won 7 of 10 of my ranked placement matches, I don’t know what I was so scared of.

Hit 1100 elo. The skill level is not nearly as high as I was anxious about at this level. I was extremely surprised how easily I won my first game. Just a little practice on economy and early game basically puts you about average I guess.

The games I lost were also totally winnable after watching the replays I made some critical mistakes. Like one guy playing goths I was dominating except I let a couple vils sneak away as I was starting a castle push and build like 4 barracks who proceeded to spam out like a trillion melee units fast as hell.

This game is a lot of fun glad I picked it up after all these years.

submitted by /u/QuarantineX
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/2QoNM54
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment