2v1 hard AI me as set.

I used to be really good with set... I can beat any 2vs1 hard AI bots with loki as long as its 0 chinese players.

I cant seem to get it as set... I do the SS rush and even added a few villys so I can build temple, barracks near their base. I just cant do enough damage before team 3 shows up with their army and i get massicured.... is there a better way to do this? Like I can see if I had 2 SS and 2 armies to destroy their villagers at the same time but thats not possible.

VS hades is impssobile because of the sentinals at both bases, I tried zeus but they still just mass archers that destroy my priests and set animals, I try making that weird new unit thats good out of the barracks against villagers, but unless i have like 50 of them thats all they are good for is mass villager slaughter...

submitted by /u/Appius246
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : AgeofMythology https://ift.tt/3B5b9FG
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment