Anyone else hate hera's tier list videos?

I don't know why I'm so passionate about tier lists, but I am and it kills me to watch hera's videos on them.

The small complaint I have is how he orders them. He puts every S tier before moving onto A B C ect. Rather than just placing the first item then 2nd. (Ik I'm not explaining it good, but if you've watched one of his videos you know what I mean). I hate this because there's no suspense when he picks up an item because he already said what tier it's going in.

The bigger complaint I have is that even though he clearly prepares for the videos and ranks them beforehand and being a pro player, he still doesn't seem to know what some civ bonuses are. It just bothers me that someone who just won the biggest tournament in 20 years doesn't know some simple things about some civs. This was really bad during his eco ranking.

Like I said it's just nitpicking, but it bothers me a lot.

submitted by /u/cjrammler
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3lK0QjW
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment