Gonna create Independent Architecture mod - Suggestions please

At present my internship tests are going on. As soon as I am placed, I will be working on this. Since it is a data mod, you cannot use it in Ranked Games. So this is for lobby players.

What I am aiming?

  1. Unique monk and monastery (Bohemian monastery will be replced by Teutonic one) sprites based on religion of the culture

  2. Unqiue Castle sprite for every civ (except Indians, Bohemians, Poles, Sicilians, Burgundians). I have already thought about the Magyar and Frank ones. I shall use the Wonders if necessary but Wonders are 5×5 instead of 4×4.

  3. Add a West European sprite to Donjons for civs other than Mediterranean (the sprite of Tower of Flies)

  4. Change the Persian Architecture to Central Asian

What I am confused about?

  1. Stable Hussars - these are light Cavalry units at a time frame they shouldn't exist. Only Poles, Lithuanians and Magyars should have the "Hussar", which they already have. Probably gonna replace it with Envoy unit, without the hero thing.

  2. Giving Lances to Knights - at present I only have 1 sprite for Knights (Robert Guiscard). I need another two for Cavalier and Paladin. If I don't have, I will drop the plan.

The game data will be the same despite changing the dataset. I will keep the data exactly same as the official one.

submitted by /u/Holy-Roman-Emperor
[link] [comments]

from newest submissions : aoe2 https://ift.tt/3gvqUy2
No comments

No comments :

Post a Comment